Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good day.
better day.better moment.
there is something about having your parent ease out of what seems like rapid descension into the vortex of near death and then spring back to a better existence.
the stress of immediate need shifts into daily stresses of inane phone calls.
I am clearly unenlightened and asking G-d or the powers outside and inside myself for strength. I mean, after all, now that she is progressing, shouldn't I be sighing with relief and dancing with exhilaration?
No less exhausted am i, however.
Phone calls, coordination of care, Sib's, family friends. the phone calls and stimulus are enough to drive me to drink
and I am .
me, who gets totally zoned on 2 oz . of Merlot is now experiencing alcohol as a drug. very interesting phenomenon, which I am sure most adults have related to for quite some time now. so, I am a late bloomer.
not sure it is worth the calories. bears a close resemblance to the feeling I get with deep meditation and much dancing.
going the speed of the body. I must remember to go the speed of my body or I will crash and burn and then , sandwich friends, we are not good to anyone!!

No comments: